10542 N Bilbrook Place
Austin, TX 78748
1396 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #8092714
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Builtin Features, Ceiling Fans, MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorplan, Pantry
- Lot description:Back Yard, Front Yard, Few Trees, Trees Medium Size
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1396
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1990
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Electricity Available, FiberOpticAvailable, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Casey
- Middle School:Paredes
- High School:Akins
- Subdivision:Texas Oaks
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.500
- Original List Price:$345, 000
- Annual taxes:$2, 860
- Days on Market (Cumulative):30
- MLS #:8092714
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-09 03:34:13 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: David Wiebe(#613018), Phone: (512) 337-0400
Listing Office: Pure Realty (#5657)
Interested in Purchasing 10542 N Bilbrook Place?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!