2500 Greenlawn Parkway
Austin, TX 78757
1801 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #9810551
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Builtin Features, Laminate Counters, Multiple Living Areas, MultiplePrimarySuites, Multiple Closets, Pantry, Stor
- Lot description:Back Yard, Corner Lot, City Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- Square Feet:1801
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1962
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Gullett
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Original List Price:$750, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3.000
- Annual taxes:$13, 594
- MLS #:9810551
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-17 19:18:48 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Kaci Price (#624162), Phone: (210) 815-9459
Listing Office: Opal Realty, LLC (#704204)
Interested in Purchasing 2500 Greenlawn Parkway?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!