1144 sqft | 2 beds | 1 bath | #2858281
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Natural Woodwork
- Lot description:Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Level, Moderate Trees
- Square Feet:1144
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1920
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Above Ground Utilities, Cable Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sewer Available, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Hays ISD
- Elementary School:Buda
- Middle School:R C Barton
- High School:Jack C Hays
- Subdivision:Severn Add Ii
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.500
- Original List Price:$745, 000
- Annual taxes:$5, 581
- Days on Market (Cumulative):8
- MLS #:2858281
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-06-01 20:28:53 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Johana Gervais(#709886), Phone: (512) 346-3550
Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty (#099101)
Interested in Purchasing 112 Railroad Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!