1150 Madrone Road
Fischer, TX 78623
2540 sqft | 4 beds | 3 baths | #4452841
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Separate Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Eatin Kitchen, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitche
- View:Hills, Neighborhood
- Lot description:Moderate Trees
- Square Feet:2540
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2023
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Aerobic Septic
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Above Ground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Comal ISD
- Elementary School:Rebecca Creek
- Middle School:Mountain Valley Middle
- High School:Canyon Lake
- Subdivision:Legends Rancho Del Lago 1
- Hoa fees:200
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$685, 800
- Annual taxes:$1, 608
- Days on Market (Cumulative):103
- MLS #:4452841
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-05 14:01:55 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Rocky Collette(#526814)
Listing Office: C4 Real Estate of Texas (#6116)
Interested in Purchasing 1150 Madrone Road?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!