3203 sqft | 4 beds | 3.5 baths | #1747034
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:French Doors Atrium Doors, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, MainLevelPrimary, Multiple Closets, Open Floorplan,
- Lot description:Level
- Exterior materials:Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:3203
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2022
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public, MunicipalUtilityDistrict
- Utility features:Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Hays ISD
- Elementary School:Laura B Negley
- Middle School:R C Barton
- High School:Jack C Hays
- Subdivision:6 Creeks
- Hoa fees:800
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$764, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):250
- MLS #:1747034
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-06-05 00:00:44 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Robert Moore(#542317), Phone: (713) 948-6666
Listing Office: Perry Development Management (#3461)
Interested in Purchasing 247 Trout River Road?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!