1326 sqft | 2 beds | 1 bath | #4567908
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Laminate Counters, No Interior Steps, Storage
- Lot description:Cleared, Corner Lot
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1326
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1961
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Private, Well
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Propane, Phone Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Burnet ISD
- Elementary School:Burnet
- Middle School:Burnet (Burnet ISD)
- High School:Burnet
- Subdivision:Buchanan Lake Village
- Hoa fees:45
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$285, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):146
- MLS #:4567908
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-01-20 16:17:10 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Shawna Taylor(#661090), Phone: (512) 793-3400
Listing Office: Lakes and Hills Realty (#4257)
Interested in Purchasing 810 Eldorado Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!