Spicewood, TX 78669
- Lot description:Gentle Sloping, Interior Lot, Trees Medium Size
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Private
- Utility features:Above Ground Utilities, Electricity Available, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Marble Falls ISD
- Elementary School:Spicewood (Marble Falls ISD)
- Middle School:Marble Falls
- High School:Marble Falls
- Subdivision:Lakeside Beach
- Hoa fees:150
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$100, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):384
- MLS #:1219296
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-06-06 17:18:32 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Gene Carrington(#398435)
Listing Office: Texas Hills and Lakes RE (#1374)
Interested in Purchasing Lakeside Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!