AMAZING Dripping Springs New Home Community
Published | Written by Brandon Holley
Today we are heading west of Austin to Dripping Springs to check out one of the top communities in the area. Stay tuned!
Disclosure: Transcribed from video. The wording may be off.
AMAZING Dripping Springs New Home Community
Breathtaking views, gorgeous homes, and a killer amenity center. Headwaters in Dripping Springs has it all! Peek inside the amazing David Weekly model home and enjoy the sun by the resort-style pool!
Thank you for checking out my video. My name is Brandon Holley with Holley Homes Realty, and if you are into real estate, you are in the right place! We are in Dripping Springs, Tx, touring the community of Headwaters, and I have to tell you, this place is pretty sweet. Miles of views, and there are 30 breweries, wineries, and distilleries within uber distance. So let's hop right into the tour of the model home.
- We are touring one of the beautiful David Weekly Homes. David Weekly Homes has consistently been a top builder in the area.
- Homes within this community are built on 50 60-foot lots. However, David Weekly does have a few 80-foot lots.
- The community has four builders: David Weekly Homes, Ashton Woods, Taylor Morrison, and Newmark Homes. Each builder offers multiple floor plans for you to find the perfect match.
- And get this! Every home in this community backs to green space. I am offering you ultimate privacy with city convenience.
- This is the Highcrest floor plan which is built on the 80 lot. The model is a 4/3/1 and measures 3763 SqFt.
- If you are enjoying the video so far and are interested to learn about more great communities, please hit like and subscribe to the channel. Also, drop a comment below with any questions regarding anything real estate. I am happy to help!
I think David Weekly builds one of the nicer homes, but there are many other great choices. Last week I promised you a great video, and the reason I chose this community because it will help me deliver. The amenities are popping, and I hope you are not disappointed. Let's check those out next.
- Headwaters has employed a lifestyle coordinator to ensure a tight-knit community. Community events are held throughout the year at the many venues and gathering spaces.
- You can enjoy a cup of coffee at the HUB or walk over to the pool and fitness room.
- At Homestead park, you can see the remnants of the historic ranch house or enjoy barton creek.
- There are also over 8 miles of hike and bike trails.
Heritage Trail - 5.28 miles
Neighborhood Trail - 1.66 miles
Skyline Trail - 1.19 miles
Dripping Springs Elementary - 4.6 miles
Dripping Springs Middle School - 4.6 miles
Dripping Springs High School - 3.8 miles
Not only does this community offer great homes and amenities, but dripping springs ISD was awarded an A rating in 2018-2019, and in 2015 Dripping Springs High school was ranked as one of the top schools in the country.
I wanted to put the community in perspective to the rest of the Austin Area. HEadwaters is about 25 miles to the airport, 30 miles to the domain, and 43 miles to Leander Springs. If you have not checked it out, you should. Check out my video Future of Central Tx: The Austin-San Antonio Metroplex.
And for those who know new construction is right for you but don't know where to start, here is a map showing some of the new communities around central texas. This is not all of them, but it is a good start. If you are interested in discovering more, go ahead and dl my free community guide. It is a work in progress, and I have not added SA to it, but it does give you a great list.
If you are thinking about buying and wonder if new construction is right for you, check out all of the communities being built around central texas, and this isn't even all of them. Feel free to DL my free community guide below, and if you have any questions, reach out to me. I am here to help you; as always, the builder pays my commission.
Dripping Springs is growing like crazy and offers so many things to do. You have an HEB extremely close, along with dining and entertainment options. Plus, a few medical clinics if needed.
Thank you again for checking out Headwaters with me. This place is worth seeing, and if you are interested, drop a line below, and I will get you more details. If you want updates on all things new construction and real state around Austin, go ahead and hit like and subscribe for new videos each week.
*Disclaimer - All neighborhoods are different. Please speak to an agent to get all the facts straight. Also, equity is not guaranteed and fluctuates with the real estate market.
If you have questions about new construction, please reach out to me. The builder pays the commission, and it is my job to be knowledgeable about these communities.
Broker - Holley Homes Realty
Phone - 512.487.9242
Email - email@example.com
new home dripping springs,caliterra dripping springs,david weekly homes,new builds,new communities,new construction,dripping springs,new home,new homes,headwaters dripping springs,headwaters,new homes headwaters,master planned community,master planned,austin tx,austin texas,austin texas new homes,austin texas homes,real estate,realtor,moving to austin,dripping springs real estate,dripping springs texas,drippring springs new homes,living in austin,new
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.
Have a question about this article or want to learn more?