Berry Creek in Georgetown, Texas
Published | Written by Brandon Holley
Live at Berry Creek in Georgetown, Texas
If you want to live in Georgetown, Texas, you must check out Berry Creek! Berry Creek is a master-planned community surrounded by stunning natural scenery. You will love spending time outdoors and retreating to your thoughtfully designed home. Tour the Ashton Woods model home and learn more about how you can live at Berry Creek Highlands in Georgetown.
- Today we are touring the Ashton Woods model home, and let me tell you, this is a fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 full bath floor plan called the Medina. This plan comes in at a little over nineteen hundred square feet.
- Berry Creek Highlands is a master-planned community and, when completed, will have 900 single-family homes, an elementary school, and commercial space. Which means your favorite restaurants will probably rent space near by!
- Check out the primary bedroom with a full extra living space off of it! I am a fan, but if you are looking for something else, Ashton Woods is building 16 different floor plans, and homes are starting in the mid $300s.
- There are spec homes available. However, Ashton Woods is building for you, and the design center is open so you can create your dream home. Each floor plan will also have a different elevation. The home's elevation is how it looks from the outside, and if you are building, you can choose different looks.
- Thank you to the Sales Manager, Alyssa, who was kind enough to fill us in on all the amazing things Ashton Woods is doing at Berry Creek Highlands. If you want to learn more about this or any other community in Central Texas, fill out our Google doc so we can get you the information you need, and as always, hit like and subscribe for new videos every Thursday!
That suite off of the primary bedroom is perfect for families, roommates, or anyone looking for a great floor plan.
What is going on everyone? My name is Brandon Holley with Holley Homes Realty, and I hope to be a resource to you. There are many options in deciding between new construction, existing homes, or whether buying now is right. So if you have questions, ask them! We do our best to help you every step of the way!
Berry Creek is still very early in construction, so there is yet to be an amenity center. However, there are plans for one, and they should be breaking ground relatively soon. And make sure to hit like and subscribe because when they do, we will get out there and snag some video for you.
No matter where you are at with your real estate journey, we are here to help you. Thanks for watching!
Broker - Brandon Holley - Holley Homes Realty
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text - 512.487.9242
? Subscribe to the channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQPiSFZj7TNc9s-RZ30R7g?sub_confirmation=1
? ? ? ? For more information, follow this link to complete our Google form. - https://forms.gle/kmvLQ1ysXhg8Vvw77
? Holley Homes Realty website - http://holleyhomesrealty.com
00:00 - Live at Berry Creek in Georgetown, Texas
00:30 - Kitchen/Living
01:40 - Primary bedroom and bathroom
03:00 - Second/Third Bedroom/Bathroom
04:20 - Office
04:56 - Holley Homes Realty
06:24 - Thanks for watching!
Links to Social Media
? Check out my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/holleyhomesrealty
?Check out my Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/holley_homes_realty
?Check out my LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bholley1123/
? Future of Central Tx: The Austin-San Antonio Metroplex - https://youtu.be/KbzSh6bi0RY
? Videos of other new communities - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7WsQ0xK1oHdRWVoilnqbvItwfr5e2FaC
? Want quicker videos? Check out our shorts here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7WsQ0xK1oHdFdYvHs-YzX6M8rXhQdPm_
- Subscribe for weekly updates on new communities in Central Texas.
- Brandon Holley is the Broker/owner of Holley Homes Realty in Austin, Tx, License #665512, Broker License # 9010420.
- If you have questions or are interested in buying or selling, contact me at email@example.com or call 512.487.9242.
- DISCLAIMER: All communities are different, so check with the builder on incentives, build times, and offer situations.
- DISCLAIMER: Speak with a real estate agent before buying new construction. Builder pays the commission, and homes are not guaranteed to appraise for contracted value or gain equity.
*Disclaimer - All neighborhoods are different. Please speak to an agent to get all the facts straight. Also, equity is not guaranteed and fluctuates with the real estate market.
live georgetown,berry creek,berry creek georgetown tx,georgetown real estate,georgetown communities,buying new home,new homes near me,new construction,new construction homes near me,new construction homes,new construction homes georgetown tx,buying new construction,first time homebuyer,first time home buyer,search homes for sale,search for homes,ashton woods homes,georgetown tx,find real estate,berry creek highlands,home tour,new builds,new homes
New construction offers amazing benefits to buyers such as incentives, warrantied, and help with closing costs. Here are some things you will see as we bring you new weekly videos.
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.
Have a question about this article or want to learn more?