Orchard Ridge in Liberty Hill, a New Home Community
Published | Written by Brandon Holley
Orchard Ridge in Liberty Hill, a New Home Community
Nothing beats a beautiful Texas Hill Country escape like Orchard Ridge in Liberty Hill. The vibrant all-natural master-planned new home community has beautiful homes and amazing amenities for the residents. So sit back and enjoy an amazing tour of this top-notch new community.
- Welcome to Orchard Ridge in Liberty Hill, TX. This vibrant master-planned community is located 30 miles North of Austin and offers all-natural Hill Country views. Spanning 400 acres, this community will feature over 700 homes.
- Today we are touring the Dream finders model home. Dream Finders offer 6-floor plans in this community, ranging in size from 1596 to 2413 SqFt, and prices start in the high $300s.
- We are viewing the Springfield plan, which measures 1968 sqft. The design in this plan uses the space wonderfully. There are 4 bedrooms, the primary bedroom downstairs, and 2 1/2 baths. There is also a flex space upstairs which can be used as an office or game room.
- Liberty Hill is zoned to the Liberty Hill Independent School District, which has been recognized as one of the top school districts in Texas. Liberty Hill High School is ranked 5468 in the nation. This is out of over 24000 high schools.
- The population of Liberty Hill has grown in recent years, from just over 1,000 residents in 2000 to more than 6,800 residents in 2021. With 10 other communities actively under construction in Liberty Hill, this population will continue to grow. If you want to learn more about these different communities, DL my free community guide by clicking the link here.
- Orchard Ridge has 6 builders building over 40 different floor plans, ranging in price, square footage, and lot size. If you would like more information, go ahead and reach out to us at Holley Homes Realty. We are happy to provide you with more details.
Windows in closets are interesting, but it also makes it a cool little nook for whoever calls that room. What is going on, everyone, my name is Brandon Holley, and I am the owner/broker of Holley Homes Realty in Austin, TX. If you are in the market for a home right now, I know you have plenty of questions. Is now the right time to buy? Should you wait? Existing home or new construction? These are some tough questions, and I can't give you the right answer, but I hope I can be a resource. Many of my clients have been leaning towards new construction because of great incentives, including paid closing costs, buying down rates, and home warranties. Incentives are just one of the great things about new construction. These community designers go above and beyond to create unique and inviting amenities, so let's check that out next.
- Orchard Park is the hub of this beautiful community. From here, you can visit the pool, playscape, fitness center, and community gardens.
- Another unique element of this community is the attention to detail they take landscaping. There are gorgeous flowers and fruit trees all around the neighborhood.
- There are also three other parks not shown, Harvest Park, Creek Park, and the Orchard Ridge Bark Park for your pets. The community also offers 5 trails totaling two miles to explore.
- Liberty Hill is also home to the Liberty Hill beer market, Thirsty Mule Winery and Vineyards, great parks, and a sculpture garden.
- To top it all off, you are 5 minutes from the new capital metro Leander station, which will host a town square, shopping, office space, health care, and dining and entertainment. And you are even closer to the new HEB!
Thank you for tuning in and checking out the video on Orchard Ridge. I highlight a lot of new construction, but that is only some of what we do here at Holley Homes Realty, so if you have any real estate questions, let us know how we can help. And if you would like more information on this community or any other communities in Central Texas, we are here to help.
Broker - Brandon Holley - Holley Homes Realty
Email - email@example.com
Call/Text - 512.487.9242
? Subscribe to the channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQPiSFZj7TNc9s-RZ30R7g?sub_confirmation=1
? Free Central Texas new community guide - https://brandon-holley.closehackdemo.com/new-construction
? Holley Homes Realty website - http://holleyhomesrealty.com
00:00 - Orchard Ridge in Liberty Hill
00:30 - Living Room and Kitchen
01:30 - Primary Bedroom and bathroom
02:00 - Upstairs
03:35 - Holley Homes Realty
04:33 - Orchard Park Amenities
05:23 - Playground
05:42 - Swimming pool
06:04 - Gardens
06:29 - Thanks for watching!
Links to Social Media
? Check out my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/holleyhomesrealty
?Check out my Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/holley_homes_realty
?Check out my LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bholley1123/
? Future of Central Tx: The Austin-San Antonio Metroplex - https://youtu.be/KbzSh6bi0RY
? Videos of other new communities - https://youtu.be/QnsT4Su0z_g
- Subscribe for weekly updates on new communities in Central Texas.
- Brandon Holley is the Broker/owner of Holley Homes Realty in Austin, Tx, License #665512, Broker License # 9010420.
- If you have questions or are interested in buying or selling, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.487.9242.
- DISCLAIMER: All communities are different, so check with the builder on incentives, build times, and offer situations.
- DISCLAIMER: Speak with a real estate agent before buying new construction. Builder pays the commission, and homes are not guaranteed to appraise for contracted value or gain equity.
*Disclaimer - All neighborhoods are different. Please speak to an agent to get all the facts straight. Also, equity is not guaranteed and fluctuates with the real estate market.
liberty hill new community,orchard ridge liberty hill,orchard ridge homes for sale,orchard ridge dream finders,liberty hill,liberty hill homes for sale,liberty hill new homes,new homes liberty hill,new homes liberty hill tx,new homes community,new home community near me,new home community,buying new construction,buying new construction home,new build homes,new build homes near me,new construction homes near me,new construction homes,new construction
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.
Have a question about this article or want to learn more?