Are you looking for a place to run your business close to home? Amazing opportunities on a 2.36 piece of property East of Lockhart. A 30X60 metal building with garage doors, many storage areas, sheds, and barns are all helpful for storing trucks and equipment. The Guest house is ideal for a pool house, an office or extra storage. with 2 bedrooms After a hard day of work wind down in the pool and relax while cooking a steak on the outdoor BBQ pit while watching the beautiful Texas sunset. When it’s time to catch some ZZZZ’s your only steps away from the main home which has 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- View:Pool, Pasture, Rural
- Lot description:Back Yard, Front Yard, Private
- Exterior materials:Barbecue, Outdoor Grill, Playground, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1291
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1987
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Well
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:A020 NEILL, JOHN A
- School district:Lockhart ISD
- Elementary School:Navarro (Lockhart ISD)
- Middle School:Lockhart
- High School:Lockhart
- Original List Price:$747, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):507
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.500
- MLS #:7145019
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-07-11 18:14:04 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Kelsey Schawe (#700000), Phone: (512) 376-5141
Listing Office: Caldwell County Real Estate (#3666)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!