Gorgeous New Home in Buda at Carpenter Hill
Published | Written by Brandon Holley
Where can you find open concepts and beautiful homes in a carefully crafted boutique neighborhood? Carpenter Hill in Buda, Tx, is a must-see!
Over the past few years, Buda has grown, and new communities have flourished all over the city. For example, the master-planned community of Sunfield, located East of I-35, has turned into its own city, which is great but may not be for everyone, so if you are looking for something quieter, Carpenter Hill is for you! My name is Brandon Holley, and I am the broker at Holley Homes Realty. Our brokerage is here to help you across every aspect of real estate, from renting to buying and selling, but this channel focuses on all things new construction.
If you like seeing the newest trends in home designs and what each community has to offer in amenities, trails, and parks, or you want to tour awesome model homes from the comfort of your couch, hit like and subscribe for new videos each week!
- Carpenter Hill is a boutique community under development by the award-winning builder Perry Homes.
- The community is situated on 70 acres and, when completed, will have 200 homesites.
- Buda is one of the fasted growing suburbs in Central Texas and has been named the outdoor capital of Texas. And considering this community is only 25 minutes from downtown Austin, what's not to like?
- Carpenter Hill has 14-floor plans, starting at 1956 SqFt and increasing to 2942 SqFt. All homes are built on 55-foot lots and include smart home technology.
- The homes we are touring today are 2373 SqFt. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. For more information, please drop a comment below.
- Downtown Buda is a nationally recognized historic site home to six blocks of restaurants, shops, and plenty of places to unwind.
- You can check out the First Saturday market each month or the Downtown Buda Farmers market every Sunday. Or if you want to have a different kind of fun, the Buda Lions Country Fair & wiener dog Races are held the last weekend of April. Whatever you enjoy, Buda has something to offer!
Carpenter Hill is about halfway completed, so there are still great opportunities, and homes are starting in the low $500's. So, this community does not have an amenity center, which keeps the HOA fees to $420 a year, but there is a YMCA and Buda sports complex adjacent to the community. The Y offers an indoor and outdoor pool. Along with a gym, basketball courts, and plenty of after-school activities.
If you are in the market for a new home, but this community is not for you, download my free community guide, which has a comprehensive list of all communities selling across Central Texas. You can do that by visiting my website at the link below.
There are so many benefits to buying new construction, and if you are questions about what's right for you, check out a few of these helpful videos. Thanks for joining, and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Gorgeous New Home in Buda at Carpenter Hill
Nestled in the beautiful city of Buda, Tx is a boutique community offering spacious floor plans at fantastic prices. Carpenter Hill is a quiet neighborhood that offers its residents easy access to Austin and all the hill country has to offer.
? Subscribe to the channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQPiSFZj7TNc9s-RZ30R7g?sub_confirmation=1
? Free Central Texas new community guide - https://brandon-holley.closehackdemo.com/new-construction
? Holley Homes Realty website - http://holleyhomesrealty.com
00:00 - Gorgeous New Home in Buda at Carpenter Hill
00:17 - Intro to Carpenter Hill
01:24 - Perry Homes Model Home
05:53 - Amenity Center - YMCA
06:41 - New Community Guide
Broker - Brandon Holley - Holley Homes Realty
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text - 512.487.9242
Links to Social Media
? Check out my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/holleyhomesrealty
?Check out my Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/holley_homes_realty
?Check out my LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bholley1123/
? Future of Central Tx: The Austin-San Antonio Metroplex - https://youtu.be/KbzSh6bi0RY
? Videos of other new communities - https://youtu.be/QnsT4Su0z_g
- Subscribe for weekly updates on new communities in Central Texas.
- Brandon Holley is the Broker/owner of Holley Homes Realty in Austin, Tx, License #665512, Broker License # 9010420.
- If you have questions or are interested in buying or selling, reach out to me at email@example.com or call 512.487.9242.
- DISCLAIMER: All communities are different, so check with the builder on incentives, build times, and offer situations.
- DISCLAIMER: Before buying new construction, speak with a real estate agent. Builder pays the commission, and homes are not guaranteed to appraise for contracted value or gain equity.
new home buda,carpenter hill buda,new homes buda tx,new home buda tx,perry homes buda,perry homes carpenter hill,perry homes for sale,perry homes models,new construction,new construction homes,new construction near me,new construction homes near me,new construction buda tx,new construction buda,new builds,new builds near me,new homes near me,new homes,new homes in buda texas,new communities near me,buda new homes,new home source,buda real estate,buda
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.
Have a question about this article or want to learn more?