Live at Double Eagle Ranch in Bastrop, TX
Published | Written by Brandon Holley
Live at Double Eagle Ranch in Bastrop, TX
Scenic views, large lots, and beautiful farmhouse-style homes are what you will find if you live in Double Eagle Ranch. Perfect for anyone looking to escape to the country while never being far from the big city. Take a tour of the Brohn model home and see what you are missing! ?
- Double Eagle Ranch is located in "the Heart of the Lost Pines," Bastrop, TX. This scenic community offers oversized lots, anywhere from half an acre to an acre in size, so that you can escape to the peaceful country lifestyle.
- The builder we are touring today is Brohn Homes. Brohn Homes offer four-floor plans in this community ranging from 2251 to 2644 Sqft. Each plan has a few options, so the price varies, but homes are starting in the mid $500s.
- Brohn names plans by square footage. This is plan 2644. It is a 4 bedroom, three full bath, w/ a beautiful study and dining area. This plan opted to turn the fourth bedroom into a media room.
- Double Eagle Ranch is a short 12 miles from the Austin Airport, making it very convenient for travel, and they are in the process of constructing flyovers along 71 to cut down on traffic and get you downtown faster!
- Brohn Homes are building in over 10 other communities around central Texas, starting in the mid $200s. There are also three other builders within this community and hundreds of actively selling communities across central TX. If you would like a full list, dl my community guide at my website, or follow the link below.
- A special thanks to the amazing sales consultant, Christina, at Brohn Homes for all the great information. Brohn is offering some great incentives, so if you are starting to entertain the idea of buying a home, reach out for great information on how to make it happen.
I love the farmhouse style, and sitting on over half an acre lot, this community gives you the privacy you need, with all the convenience of a big city. What is going on, everyone? My name is Brandon Holley, and I am the broker at Holley Homes Realty. Over the past year, we have seen prices drop. However, prices are stabilizing, and builders are offering incentives to help with those interest rates.
Double eagle ranch does not have an amenity center, but who needs one when you have all these wide open spaces, not to mention all of the parks, the botanical gardens, the lake, and the historic downtown? Thanks for watching, and if you have questions about inventory, incentives, or anything else, reach out.
Broker - Brandon Holley - Holley Homes Realty
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text - 512.487.9242
? Subscribe to the channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQPiSFZj7TNc9s-RZ30R7g?sub_confirmation=1
? Holley Homes Realty website - http://holleyhomesrealty.com
00:00 - Live at Double Eagle Ranch in Bastrop, TX
01:14 - Kitchen
02:52 - Primary bedroom and bathroom
03:03 - Second bedroom and media room
04:44 - Third bedroom
05:21 - Holley Homes Realty
06:57 - Thanks for watching!
Links to Social Media
? Check out my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/holleyhomesrealty
?Check out my Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/holley_homes_realty
?Check out my LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bholley1123/
? Future of Central Tx: The Austin-San Antonio Metroplex - https://youtu.be/KbzSh6bi0RY
? Videos of other new communities - https://youtu.be/QnsT4Su0z_g
- Subscribe for weekly updates on new communities in Central Texas.
- Brandon Holley is the Broker/owner of Holley Homes Realty in Austin, Tx, License #665512, Broker License # 9010420.
- If you have questions or are interested in buying or selling, contact me at email@example.com or call 512.487.9242.
- DISCLAIMER: All communities are different, so check with the builder on incentives, build times, and offer situations.
- DISCLAIMER: Speak with a real estate agent before buying new construction. Builder pays the commission, and homes are not guaranteed to appraise for contracted value or gain equity.
*Disclaimer - All neighborhoods are different. Please speak to an agent to get all the facts straight. Also, equity is not guaranteed and fluctuates with the real estate market.
New construction offers amazing benefits to buyers such as incentives, warrantied, and help with closing costs. Here are some things you will see as we bring you new weekly videos.
live in bastrop,double eagle ranch,bastrop,bastrop homes for sale,home source bastrop,bastrop new homes,bastrop new development,real estate bastrop tx,new homes in bastrop tx,homes in bastrop,new communities in bastrop,new homes bastrop texas,new construction homes bastrop,new construction homes,new construction near me,double eagle ranch bastrop,double eagle ranch bastrop tx,farmhouse,farmhouse near me,brohn homes,tours,tour of homes,search for homes
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.
Have a question about this article or want to learn more?